What Do I Do When a Teenager Lives in My Home?
This seminar is designed for parents, grandparent or future parents of adolescents ages 11 to 23. The seminar can range from a single evening workshop to a weekend or multiple day seminar series. The topics below can be covered in any given length as you desire.
This Seminar can include the following topics:
- Mentoring godly character in kids.
- How your teenager is wired up: identifying the normal issues that grow out of the developmental stage of adolescence.
- Understanding the differences between teenage guys & girls and what they need.
- Wake up – your teenager is a sexual being: becoming aware of teenage sexual development, urges and influences.
- Getting your bearings on teenage social process and identity development.
- Riding the rollercoaster of teenage emotion.
- Wisdom Issues: when to rein your teen in and when to let go.
- Surveying the cultural landscape influencing your teen, and how to keep the lawn green and bug free.
- Prayer over Panic: looking at faith formation in teens.
- What do I do when . . . examining hard hitting issues teens face and how to help your teen from becoming an “at-risk” teen.